16 September 2010

Excellent!

It's Volcano Day people! If you're supposed to have submitted something for Issue 8 get it in for today please.

Actually we've had a fabulous response to this issue and 90% of the content is already in. This weekend I'll be toiling away putting the whole thing together, trying to make it the best I can and hoping I can do justice to the zine I love. Please let me know if you think I've done a good job and maybe Leslie will let me Guest Edit another one in the future.

In the meantime to whet your appetite...

All the way from a tiny remote village in Colombia our Cover Artist has toiled away with silver paint and to reward his efforts I give you ladies and gentlemen an advance preview of the cover to TTZ8.

Until next time,

Jamie Beckwith
Guest Editor, TTZ8

No comments: